Tuesday, April 10, 2012

i relish in rebel

 This is where my Rebel love began.

check out www.rebeldesignsonline.com
I received the turquoise three drop necklace as a gift. I just love it, it's simple, cool and great pop of color...so I decided dive deeper into this lovely Rebel design. Well after a little looking I realized I'm a huge fan of this NYC line and didn't know it- I also have earrings and two bracelets. The style is distinct but there is so much variety, check out some of the new fabulous stuff in the line.
1. Leather Cuff: comes in several colors, great, casual everyday bracelet with tons of style.
2. Pyramid Necklace in shades of bonze: love, love it- dress it up, dress it down, this color matches everything!
3. Brass Leaflet Necklace: goes with everything, something to throw on daily.
4. Large Shoulder Bag: OMG they do purses too! The bags have a distinct, cool style. It's on the high end side but a great splurge no one else will have.
5. Link Bracelet: love the yellow for summer.
6. Leather Medallion Bracelet: I own this in brown leather, now I wish I had this color.
7. Crown Shape Necklace: The colors are just beautiful. This is such a unique piece I would love to give as a gift-hmmm maybe I will...
So, do you relish in Rebel too?

No comments:

Post a Comment