Thursday, July 12, 2012

color love today: black, white, cream



I always love the contrast of black & white. I have been finding myself drawn to these great patterns and pops of black. You know it'll go with everything so that's always a huge bonus in my book. It's fun, it's classy- what's not to like?

BOWLS: These lovely little bowls are created by a Minneapolis etsy artist, Wind and Willow Home.
PLATFORM SANDALS: Great pair of sandals from Anthropologie.
BOOKS: Oh, I am just enamored with these vintage books from the SorryThankYou79 etsy shop, via Lovely Clusters Blog.
ARROWS: Sycamore Street Press created this graphic arrow letterpress print, I love these little illustrated arrows!
DECANTER: Vintage black amethyst decanter from Magpie Fields.
PLATTER: The ladies of Matchbook Magazine did a great feature showcasing West Elm Inspired by South Africa. This tray is the work of HIV–positive artists of Cape Town–based AIDS–awareness nonprofit Wola Nani.

No comments:

Post a Comment