Tuesday, July 31, 2012

oh i love verre!

Ok so my mother is probably the biggest fan of this line (& btw-my mom has great taste!) so I can't claim to be the biggest fan but I do love Verre by Julie Burton. Her work is delicate, colorful, unique and it really is artwork. Each little glass drop is an individually hand blown piece. I am such an admirer of this elegant line. I have one necklace I have been wearing regularly for 6 years and I got each of my bridesmaids a necklace from this line because I knew everyone would love it. Every design comes in over 100 different, beautiful colors. Oh and her packaging is just such a treat, little glass jars for each piece. I can't say enough about it but Verre is an amazing line and I can't wait to get more for myself and give it to everyone I can think of!

No comments:

Post a Comment