Wednesday, August 8, 2012

typewriter: a noble cause i think


I have recently found a new respect/love for the good ol' typewriter. I know it's not practical but how cool is this lovely red Royal typewriter? I don't know if it's the technology era of touch screen, admiration for Mad Men or the impeccable design of these beauties but it makes me want one of my own. Well the lovely ladies of Uppercase Magazine have gathered some amazing typewriter swag and compiled a book using these great ads. So the only hitch is that Uppercase is still working to publish this gem and need your help...so check this out and hopefully we can all get a copy of The Typewriter: a Graphic History of the Beloved Machine soon!

I love these great old school ads, man they don't make em' like this anymore!
all photos & ads are kindly taken for use from Uppercase Magazine. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment