Monday, September 24, 2012

wrappin' up something awesome

I love giving gifts I really like and here's one I just love!

Photo 1: So fun to open something & it immediately lets you know how awesome you are, thanks Vital Industries I appreciate that!
Photo 2: 8 bright bike glasses screenprinted- 4 different bikes, 8 awesome colors
Photo 3: Bottom label of these lovely hand printed glasses
Photo 4: Ok, this one is my favorite- love the bike, love the color!
Photo 5: 4 different bike styles- which one is your favorite?
Photo 6: a.favorite design Mom's Favorite Ticket sibling rivalry birthday card- perfect for the little brother who needs a day to be mom's favorite :)
Photo 7: Smudge Ink bicycle wrapping paper- perfect wrap, don't ya think?
Photo 8: All wrapped up, hope he likes it!



No comments:

Post a Comment