Thursday, October 4, 2012

miz mooz incredible shoes

I am a lover of shoes, I think many of us are. I always have a strong desire for comfort, cool & something a little different. Miz Mooz is an amazingly colorful line with a vintage twist. I am so in love with this shoe line and their unique designs. One thing I love about this line is that they come in a heavy duty, super bright orange, box you can't miss. I can vouch for them too, I own a pair of red boots and they are the most comfortable boots I own. Check out the line and I also suggest take a look at the bright spring collection, so cool!

Feet up if you love Miz Mooz photo! | Wallis flat in a lovely shade of teal | Petal maryjane in red | Barbara boot in green | Adrien bootie in yellow | Silas bootie in red | Charlotte maryjane in navy|

All photos care of the miz-mooz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment