Monday, October 8, 2012

one of my favorites

Capri Blue Candles $28 each: Aloha Orchid, Mandarin Mango & Volcano

Now that the weather is a little crisper outside, I've been burning my favorite candle (in fact I'm burning it as I type). In my opinion these Capri Blue candles are the best. They last forever, they look great, and oh the smell is like nothing else. Every scent is distinct, beautiful and makes your entire house smell great for hours even after the candle is put out. I found these little gems at Anthropologie years ago, they last longer than any other candle I've owned and they are worth the the price. One more thing I love about this line; these hand-poured, eco-friendly candles are made in Starkville, Mississippi (yep, the good ol' USA!).

Capri Blue Candle-in-a-jar $25 each: Mandarin Mango, Currant, Volcano & Peeled Naval Orange in mercury glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment