Wednesday, December 19, 2012

so many reasons to adore chronicle

Chronicle Books always has the most visually stimulating books, stationery & paper goods. They promote the work of small independent artists, bloggers & designers so we can all become fans. Chances are you'd recognize one of their publications, they have something for everyone. Well I am a fan and it's hard to not want everything they sell but one of my favorite Chronicle products is there stationery line- Pantone, Liberty of London, Girl Scouts, and my new (it's from 2008 but I love it now) favorite is the amazing Grady McFerrin illustration collection. I would like one of each of these under my Christmas tree Santa...is that doable?


Pantone collection //  Grady McFerrin Stationery box: check out his latest work here 

No comments:

Post a Comment