Wednesday, April 10, 2013

oh, nancy drew

I was at a flea market this past weekend and stumbled across a set of these yellow spine beauty's. I passed them up but now I'm wishing I had snatched up one or two to read & covet. I once read all of the Nancy Drew books in my school library. I can't remember each mystery but for some reason "The Mystery of the 99 Steps" stands out...I guess I'll start there if I can find it. Check out all the fun Nancy Drew stuff out there:
Bookends from The Sleuth Shop | Two vintage blue Nancy Drew Books from Happy Home Collective | Pendant Illustration from "The Clue of the Dancing Puppet" from Larking | Match box party favors from Goddess Glass 10359 | Framed vintage Nancy Drew postcard from Susan's House of Cards | The Clue of the Broken Locket Journal from Cafe Press | Get a Clue Nancy Drew fabric bundle from The Quilt Barn | Fold & mail stationery from Amazon | Vintage Nancy Drew Books for So Verily Vintage

1 comment:

  1. I read these too! the one that stands out for me was the Hidden Staircase, and I think there was one about a clock???

    ReplyDelete