Wednesday, May 29, 2013

scoutmob wood accents

The lovely ladies on one of my favorite blogs, A Beautiful Mess, just introduced me to this pretty fantastic site called ScoutMob. ScoutMob boasts to be "the best of independent makers & inspired goods". They have so many fantastic pieces, great gifts & interesting finds. One thing I personally love about this site is the pieces are handcrafted, beautifully made at very affordable prices. Today I found myself drawn to all these wood pieces but trust me there is much more!
1.  Aztec print iphone 5 case from Blissfulcase $22
2. Tribal wooden engraved cutting board from Richwood Creations $40
3. Pewter wood grain belt buckle from F. is for Frank $65
4. Chevron necklace from the Knotty Owl $30
5. Chicago coasters from Neighborwoods $27

1 comment:

  1. Loving these picks, especially number 4. Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete